Friday, October 13, 2017

Autumn Blessings...Tag, You're It Challenge #75

Hello!

Do you have wonderful plans for the weekend? We do! We're off to see my mom and my darling niece and nephew. Added to the mix: officiating at a bike race on Saturday and cheering my husband on when he races Sunday. It will be a bit of a whirlwind trip...and a repeat of the same the following weekend (although then, I'll be an official at both races). Hoping the 'white stuff', gusty winds and cool temperatures hold off for a bit longer!

Okay, time to get going on what you're here for! Welcome to Tag, You're It! Challenge #75, where the team and I - and YOU - are drawing inspiration from the sweet Fall tag designed by Marcia Hill. Isn't that little girl darling!


 Guest Featured Artist
Marcia Hill

 Our guest designer is Kim Heggins; her take on Marcia's tag is pure delight!

My wee fox from PTI's Stylized Autumn called to me in designing my tag, which draws inspiration from the single image, colours, clouds and Autumn sentiment from Marcia's.


Please be sure to head over to Tag, You're It! to see what Kim, and the rest of
my amazing team, have created. Afterwards, pull out your tags, stamps, inks and dies, and craft up a little gem to share in the gallery!

Kara Lynne

Looking forward to seeing your creative interpretations of Marcia's tag!


Thank you for dropping by; your visit is both welcomed and deeply appreciated!

                                                             

6 comments:

laurie said...

Such a cute fall tag! I love that sweet fox...adorable!

Kara Lynne said...

That curled up fox is so stylish and perfect for this fall tag! Such a beauty, Carol!

Anita in France said...

Lovely composition, Carol ... that little fox is just so cute in this miniature autumn scene! Hugs, Anita :)

Jeanne said...

Wonderful weekend plans, it sounds like. Hope you have safe travels and a fantastic visit in between all your official duties. :) Your tag is a delight. That is one sweet fox and he looks great amidst the flowers and foliage. Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs!

Bobby said...

I don't care what the fox says, I say this is a cute tag, Carol. I love those clouds. I need to learn how to do them.

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, cute tag Carol! I'd say my tag inspired you beautifully...love it!! :0)