Monday, May 22, 2017

Veggie Kindness...CASology #249~Warm

Hello,

Happy May long weekend to those of you enjoying a holiday Monday!  Sunny and warm here! Yayyyy!

Quick post for CASology #249~Warm


 The thinking behind my two cards (just different background panels: scallop and postage stamp):

  • Images:  Warm = summer = gardens.  I love carrots! As for peppers, I like red ones only. Let's consider this one a 'hot red' pepper *grin*
  • Sentiment: Kindness = warms my heart.



Maybe we'll go find a farmers' market today...

Thanks so much for dropping by; your visit makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!


9 comments:

Jen W. said...

Brilliant take on the cue word - warm in so many ways! :) And I'm with you - red peppers are my favourite. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

NICE INTERPRETATION OF THE CUE WORD - THOSE VEGGIES LOOK DELICIOUS AND WARM MY HEART (AND APPETITE...)

I Card Everyone said...

There is a time and place for green ones ... but I'm with you on the red - hot ones, too!!! You wrote the book on kindness, c... a darling card, and a darling card-maker! always warms my heart! xx
=]

Hannelie said...

A beautiful design and clever take on the cue Carol!
Thanks for joining us!

Greta said...

Great design & beautifully stamped, Carol! Way too hot here--not ready for it yet--haha!

Geri said...

Such a cool idea! Love how you arrived at these sweetly "warm" creations! Anxiously waiting for the soil to 'warm' up a bit before I plant my carrots or peppers!

Susanne Vargas said...

Way to creatively think outside of the box! These cards are perfect for the cue word! I'm glad I just had lunch otherwise looking at these yummy veggies would make me hungry!

Shelly said...

Such sweet cards, Carol!
And another stamp on my wish list! ;)

Bobby said...

I love your way of thinking, Carol. But not your taste in vegetables. ;) Hot peppers are not for me.