Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Floral Hello...Happy Little Stampers February 2017 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

Hello,

WOW! The gallery for HLS's January Anything Goes with Dies Challenge was full-to-bursting with creativity! Thank you for sharing your dazzling die-cut delights with us! Let's keep the momentum going with February's Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge


Look what you have the opportunity to win! Fabulous incentive, methinks!


I'm just back from spending 12 days with my mom and accompanying me on my travels was a wee 'mobile crafting unit', which included a set of prismacolour pencils (basics...as that's all I have) and a new-to-me Floral Frame set from Altenew.  So glad I brought these along; the 'colouring therapy' after one particular long day of diploma essay marking was precisely what I needed! A CAS card (as is my way...), that I hope will bring a smile to a friend...a "just because' hello.  Looking forward to trying different arrangements with this set...so very pretty!


Hmmm....maybe I should add some sequins or enamel dots before it heads on its journey.  
Something to consider...

Please be sure to check out the fabulous cards created by the rest of the team. Die-cut delights, all!

See you in the gallery!

Thank you for spending part of your day with me;  your visit brings me joy!


17 comments:

*Vicki* said...

I think this turned out so pretty Carol!! I love the delicate images with the soft coloring and this is just perfect as it reminds me that Spring is coming soon!! :) Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Carole said...

Love it Carol...superb!! Hugs xx

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...just gorgeous!

Aileen said...

Ohhhh Carol (ooops mearly started singing then and being tone deaf thats something I try bot to inflict on my friends) just got carried away lol. What a beautiful card, your colouring is so soft and just perfect love it. Good to be home I hope. Those are beautiful flower and leave die cuts, I will not look.

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is really pretty!

Jeanne said...

This is beautiful, Carol! I really like the soft colors. Lots of nice shading. Well done! You were so smart to bring your mini crafty unit. And that you took some time to color! Look at the beauty that resulted. Hugs!

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty floral card!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful card Carol!! love it's simplicity..Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Julie B said...

I agree Carol, very pretty. Another to add to the wishlist! :)

Happy Dance said...

Very pretty!! I do like what you've done with those colored pencils. While you might have only had a limited supply in your MCU, this turned out perfectly! Love those stamps! They look divine on that scalloped edged panel too. Very, very pretty!!! Bev

Brenda said...

I'm so glad that you got those days at your Mom's Carol! And I'm glad that the mobile crafting unit went along as well. This card is just beautiful! I love those flowers and I love the way you have colored them. I know whomever receives this card will be thrill with it sequins or no sequins! Hugs, Brenda

Geri said...

Soft and subtle gorgeousness! Wouldn't add a thing cuz the simplicity of the design paired with the dainty scalloped border is perfect just the way it is! Love how the curved leaf anchors the flowers. Beautiful coloring!

Nora Noll said...

This is so lovely!! The color combination you used is fantastic!!

Bobby said...

I love coloring therapy too, Carol. You did well with your 'basic' set of prismas. It's a lovely card.

Shelly said...

This is beautiful, Carol!

Petra Swart said...

Love the beautiful flowers and the leaf at the bottom, Carol!!!! Great colouring - nothing better to have you relax than colouring, hey!!!! Lovely card!!!!
Hugz

Amy Seigler said...

Beautiful card Carol!