Wednesday, October 26, 2016

An Amazing Stack of Macarons....The Heart Desires Challenge #5, STAMPlorations Spotlight Project Showcase, STAMPlorations Anything Goes Challenge

Hello,

Running in last minute with my card for The Heart Desires Challenge #5~Elements:  Colors, Stack 'em Up, Large Sentiments.  Apologies for being late BUT....


I did bring a stack of pastel-ish coloured macarons that I'm more than willing to share!  As for the sentiment: I'm declaring, boldly, *grin* that all of you on this team truly ARE amazing!!


NOTE: So thrilled that my stack of macarons received one of two Honourable Mentions at The Heart Desires Challenge #5! THANK YOU!

I haven't played with this Sugar Rush set from STAMPlorations for a while, so it was fun to bring it  out, even though eons passed before I arrived at the decision to use it!  Yeesh...blaming my slo-mo mojo on allllll the Halloween tags of late!  I'm *boo-ed* out (at least for this day...)

Also sharing at:

STAMPlorations Spotlight Project




Inspired by two of Deepti's posts using these images:  this one for colour and this one for stacking

STAMPlorations Anything Goes Challenge


Thank you so much for sharing part of your day with me; your visit brings me joy


19 comments:

Toni said...

Aww, thanks for the DT shoutout and with such a gorgeous card too!

Marina said...

Love this sweet, colourful stack.

Carole said...

Brilliant idea to stack the macarons! great take on the inspiration photo. Looks like everyone's mojo has been off on the winter break....due back today..by the plane load I assume!! :)

Jeanne said...

Such a fun stack of sweetness colored wonderfully. You, my dear, are the amazing one for sure! Hugs!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my those look really delicious my friend! :) Love the fun colors and sweet goodness of this!! HUGS

Happy Dance said...

You're so punny! This macaron set is just the perfect set to use for this inspiration photo. I've been looking at it and have drawn a blank, but you! You've captured this inspiration photo just right. Delicious card!! Bev

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Hi Carol. It was wonderful to see your lovely comments on my blog - thank you so much. I loved your story about your little brother, and all of the things you did together as he grew up. This macaroon set was the perfect choice for this inspiration. I love the grungy base and sentiment with those pastel colors. Wonderful juxtaposition. Awesome creation!

Bobby said...

A stack of pastel macaroons. Yummy literally and figuratively, Carol.

~amy~ said...

EXcellent! Who doesn't love macaroons?!

Kim Heggins said...

Just fabulous....love your pretty pastel macaroons!

Susanne Vargas said...

This is literally a very sweet card and the macaroons look delicious enough to eat!

Shelly said...

Oh, awesome card!

jen said...

Ooh!!! THIS is amazing!! Love it- so glad you joined us at The Heart Desires!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is so very lovely, really great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us Carol!

Kathryn Lorenzini said...

Freaking love this, Carol!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at THD!!♡♡♡

wienerhoneymooners said...

Carol, MASTERFUL!!! Love this too! Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!!!!!

Greta said...

So pretty!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Those macaroons are the perfect stamp for this challenge - brilliant translation of the challenge picture!

Aileen said...

Carol, love this card. Those macaroons looks perfect.